New Tax Law

The following link has detail on many of the changes in the new tax law that may affect you for tax year 2018 (i.e. for the taxes filed by April 2019).

Tax Reform 2018

Many MN Tax Changes

The following link has detail on the many beneficial changes for MN taxpayers for the tax year 2017 and beyond.

MN Tax Law Changes


Picture ID

Like last year, ATA must have a copy of the driver’s license (or any other picture ID) for you/your spouse before your 2017 return(s) can be filed.  This is required to address identity theft.

If you provided this last year and your license did not expire in calendar year 2017, last year’s information is sufficient.

If your license expired in calendar year 2017, a new copy is needed to update our records.

A picture ID is also needed for dependent(s) who file an income tax return.


Are You Registered To Vote?

You may be eligible to vote if you are 18 years or older, a U.S. citizen, a MN resident, and finished with any felony sentence. You can register to vote by going online at the following link:

Register To Vote Link

If this does not work, put in your browser and try again.  Follow the “REGISTER TO VOTE” link.